This Kinkade Beanie Knitting Pattern knits up quickly, witch a color change halfway thru. The accents are duplicate stitches, so no Faire Isle knitting required.
This knitting pattern is fairly easy and a great beginners project if you want to learn how to make a beanie with double-pointed needles.
The pattern was inspired by the movie “A Christmas Cottage“. Jared Padalecki plays Thomas Kincade the painter, and he wears a similar hat, hence the name Kincade Beanie Knitting Pattern.
It’s a favorite must-see for the Holidays.
For this pattern you need:
1 skein of Lionbrand “Thick & Quick” Fisherman, 1 skein of Lionbrand “Thick & Quick” Marble, and about 4 yards of dark brown thick yarn for the duplicate stitching.
About the knitting pattern:
- you will receive a download link, if not please contact us
- the pattern is in English
- the pattern is in PDF format, make sure you can open it
- supply list
- this pattern is for a beginner-intermediate knitter
- all patterns are NOT to be reproduced, you can sell items made from the pattern, but DO NOT copy the pattern and resell it
Last but not least, you can purchase a faux fur pom pom from Sew-Geek.
**This is not an officially licensed product. This is a fan-made/themed item, after our favorite shows, characters, movies, and books. No copyrights implied.**